Will Hoskins has told fans he is poised to return to training - three months ahead of schedule.
The Albion striker revealed on Twitter this afternoon that he hopes to re-join his colleagues at training tomorrow.
Hoskins has been ruled out by a serious knee injury since last February.
He has thanked those who supported him during his long road back.
And he has told them that, barring any unfavourable reaction to work carried out today, he will be back in the thick of it tomorrow.
Hoskins tweeted: "Great day today. Twisting and turning. Hopefully no reaction and then back into training for the first time tomorrow.
"So thankful for the ones that have been there for me through this bad time. Helped me progress back to training three months ahead of schedule."
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home