Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Vale will make it tough admits Monakana
Albion have been told to expect a rough FA Cup ride – by their new signing from League One.
Jeffrey Monakana reckons the Seagulls will be given no time on the ball by Port Vale in Saturday’s fourth-round tie.
But the former Preston and Colchester winger says his new club have the quality to come through it.
Monakana said: “There’s no time at all in League One.
“You have to be sharp on your feet. A team like Port Vale will try and rattle you.
“But I think we have got the quality of players to play around that.”
Albion’s trip to Vale Park was not what either side really wanted when the draw was made.
But the Seagulls are still expected to take at least 1,000 fans to the Potteries.
- Upson returns as only change
- Albion boss Oscar plays it cool in race for the play-offs
- Albion get firepower boost as promotion race hots up
- Eagles boss fined over outburst
- Midfield pair missing as Crawley chase fourth win in a row
Comments are closed on this article.