Oscar Garcia faces a balancing act at Port Vale today.
Few people would blame Albion’s head coach for having his mind partly on the next league game when he names his XI to play in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
The Seagulls are just three days away from one of their most testing Championship fixtures of the season, away to high-flying Burnley.
So who, if anyone, does Oscar rest? Does he look to give starting defenders such as Matt Upson, Stephen Ward and Bruno a breather? Does he make his customary cup-tie change in goal?
Does Leo Ulloa need a rest or a game? And does Oscar repeat his third-round decision to give Solly March a start?
What do YOU think Oscar will do? And what would you do in his place?
Either way, we would love to know your thoughts as we move towards teamsheet, or team tweet, time just after 2pm.
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker
- Hyypia has nice problem after Albion's transfer flurry
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move