Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Spurs boss will be pleased with Obika's Albion goal
JONATHAN Obika followed the orders of Spurs chief Tim Sherwood - by scoring for Albion.
The on-loan striker celebrated his full debut by sealing the Seagulls' 3-1 win at Port Vale in the FA Cup.
Obika, 23, is well-known to the promoted Sherwood from the Academy set-up at White Hart Lane.
Obika revealed: "He told me basically to go out and show you can score goals, show you can play well and just do what you've always been doing.
"Knowing the management you know their style of play from the roots up. That can only give you more motivation to go out and impress."
- Buckley: Why would I leave Albion?
- Seagulls defender in limbo over future
- Hoskins ready for first team action
- Albion striker takes another step on road to recovery
- Buckley ready to play full role for Albion
Comments are closed on this article.