Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ulloa: Why we'll wish Barnes well
Leo Ulloa has wished fellow striker Ashley Barnes a successful future at Burnley.
But he hopes his former team mate does not open his Clarets account against the Seagulls tonight.
Barnes, who left Albion recently, is likely to play some part against his old club as Burnley host Oscar Garcia’s men at Turf Moor.
Ulloa said: “I hope Ashley doesn’t score against us, that’s the main thing.
“But from then on I wish him all the best.
“For one thing, he is a great person – good-natured, charismatic, he was always cheerful.
“And secondly, as a professional, you wish him good things with his team. He has done what he thinks is best for himself.
“I’d be delighted on a personal level if he was happy where he has gone because it was an important personal decision to join a new club.”
- Albion have the play-offs in their own hands
- In video - Albion grab a point at Huddersfield
- Bruno says Championship is most unpredictable league in world
- Bruno hailed as the unlikely goal hero for Albion
- Robinson does not get top job as Moores appointed the new England coach
Comments are closed on this article.