Albion held firm at Turf Moor last night – and could have nicked a win.
Now see how the woodwork and Tomasz Kuszczak saved them on occasion.
And how Tom Heaton came to the rescue in either half for the Clarets with his stops from the clean-through Kazenga LuaLua and Andrea Orlandi.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley
- Transfer deadline day liveblog