Albion have agreed a fee for Charlton star Dale Stephens.
Addicks boss Chris Powell has confirmed his club have accepted a bid for the in-demand midfielder.
Stephens is now expected to open negotiations with the Seagulls with a view to moving south ahead of tomorrow night’s deadline.
Powell said this morning: “Dale has expressed his right to speak to them if the clubs have agreed a deal, which they have.”
- Stockdale admits he said sorry after Charlton's first goal
- Talking point - Winning run ends but has that changed your mood?
- Hyypia praises his goal-getting defender as Albion come back for a point
- Your vote, your say - Who was top man against Charlton?
- Dunk double saves a point for Albion