Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Transfer window watch: Albion could move for Spanish striker
Albion are considering a move for Celta striker David Rodriguez.
The former Atletico Madrid B-teamer is reported in Spain to be on his way to The Amex.
The Argus understands he is among the players interesting the Seagulls as they look to add to their firepower ahead of tomorrow's transfer deadline
Rodriguez, who has been on loan with Sporting Gijon and has played for Spain under-19s, missed training with Celta today.
The 27-year-old had a stint at Almeria in the season before they signed Leo Ulloa.
- Ulloa deal is done while Albion winger heads north of the border
- Sussex's Prior takes a break from England duty due to injury
- Cachopa is something special on his Championship debut for Sussex
- Ulloa completes Leicester move
- Albion winger borrowed by Aberdeen
Comments are closed on this article.