Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
So what do you think? Give us your assessment of Albion's January dealings
11:09pm Friday 31st January 2014 in Sport
The window is shut. So what do you make of Albion’s January dealings?
Are you happy the additions have, at least, covered for those who have gone?
Do you feel Oscar Garcia has the squad to challenge for the play-offs?
Do you want to see more signings in the loan window – and, if so, in which areas?
Has deadline day left you confident about the coming weeks?
Or was it a bit of a let down?
We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Upson ready for big moment in play-off push
- Oscar: Premier League dropouts have big advantage for run-in
- Albion chief says head coach role is right for the club
- Lingard could be an Amex favourite
- Orlandi misses Reading clash
Comments are closed on this article.