Oscar Garcia has a slightly tweaked squad from which to select at Watford today.
So what would you do in his position at Vicarage Road?
And how do you think Oscar will use his resources?
Does Dale Stephens come straight in for his debut?
Does David Rodriguez feature? Can Leo Ulloa be given more support?
And should Andrea Orlandi start?
There are a few decisions to be made, mainly in midfield and out wide.
So what will Oscar do? And what would your side be?
Let us know...
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Ashdown and Rose handed Crawley debuts
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley