Oscar Garcia has a slightly tweaked squad from which to select at Watford today.
So what would you do in his position at Vicarage Road?
And how do you think Oscar will use his resources?
Does Dale Stephens come straight in for his debut?
Does David Rodriguez feature? Can Leo Ulloa be given more support?
And should Andrea Orlandi start?
There are a few decisions to be made, mainly in midfield and out wide.
So what will Oscar do? And what would your side be?
Let us know...
- Stockdale admits he said sorry after Charlton's first goal
- Talking point - Winning run ends but has that changed your mood?
- Hyypia praises his goal-getting defender as Albion come back for a point
- Your vote, your say - Who was top man against Charlton?
- Dunk double saves a point for Albion