Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Which is the line-up to beat Watford?
9:00am Sunday 2nd February 2014 in Sport
Oscar Garcia has a slightly tweaked squad from which to select at Watford today.
So what would you do in his position at Vicarage Road?
And how do you think Oscar will use his resources?
Does Dale Stephens come straight in for his debut?
Does David Rodriguez feature? Can Leo Ulloa be given more support?
And should Andrea Orlandi start?
There are a few decisions to be made, mainly in midfield and out wide.
So what will Oscar do? And what would your side be?
Let us know...
- Bruno says Championship is most unpredictable league in world
- Bruno hailed as the unlikely goal hero for Albion
- Robinson does not get top job as Moores appointed the new England coach
- Crawley to offer Bulman deal
- Win tickets to watch Albion v Yeovil in The Argus on Monday
Comments are closed on this article.