Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion talking point: How can they increase their goal tally?
That’s three away league games without a goal for Albion.
They have not netted on the road in the Championship since Inigo Calderon’s low bobbler was helped into his own net by Blackpool keeper Matt Gilks on December 29.
There were a couple of moments at Watford when it seemed that run had ended, when they hit the bar and had a goal disallowed.
But the Seagulls are still struggling for goals both on the road and at The Amex, where their strike rate is not great of late.
So what would you do to change that? Can David Rodriguez, Solly March or Jonathan Obika play a bigger part?
Should Leo Ulloa have another striker alongside him?
Should Kazenga LuaLua always start home and away?
Where can Andrea Orlandi or David Lopez be most profitably used?
We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Your vote - is this the biggest league game yet at the Amex?
- Greer: Albion have done well to stay in race for the play-offs
- Albion urged to make a fast start in crunch game
- Jordan commits future to Sussex after signing new deal
- Lingard still United with Albion
Comments are closed on this article.