Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
No approach for Oscar
Albion have confirmed they have not received an approach from Premier League strugglers Swansea City for Oscar Garcia.
The Seagulls head coach had been linked with a move to the Liberty Stadium to replace his former Barcelona team mate Michael Laudrup, who was sacked on Tuesday night after a dismal run of results.
Club captain Garry Monk has taken over from Laudrup for the rest of the season.
But Oscar is believed to be among the managers and head coaches on whom Swansea are keeping tabs should they look elsewhere for a longer-term appointment.
Chief executive Paul Barber told The Argus there had been no approach.
Albion and Oscar rebuffed an offer from Spanish strugglers Osasuna in the opening weeks of the season with the former Maccabi Tel-Aviv boss keen to get stuck into his three-year project at the Amex following his arrival in the summer.
- Wolves ready to listen to offers for Albion loan defender Ward
- Oscar says taking Albion into Premier League would rival title-winning success in Israel
- Whittingham sounds warning as Crawley aim to finish on a high
- Greer: We've done nothing yet at Albion
- Former Albion ace Vicente quits - and could move into coaching
Comments are closed on this article.