Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion talking point: Has the big chance gone - or can they still go through?
11:01am Tuesday 18th February 2014 in Sport
Albion were ten minutes from the FA Cup quarter-finals last night.
Then Yannick Sagbo scored an 85th-minute equaliser for Hull City – and both teams went close to a winner in five added minutes.
So have the Seagulls let slip their chance of making the last eight?
Or have you seen enough to think Gus Poyet could yet be bringing Sunderland to the Amex in the sixth round?
We’d love to know how you rate the Seagulls’ chances of going through.
- Ince on the way back to peak condition
- Upson urges Albion to forget the pressure - and enjoy themselves
- Sussex weigh up double gamble
- Ashley Barnes can play role for Seagulls in play-off push
- Oscar: We will fight to the end
Comments are closed on this article.