Albion will pocket a six-figure sum from television coverage of their FA Cup replay.
The Seagulls face an unwanted trek to Hull City on Monday after last night’s 1-1 draw in the fifth round.
Their tie has been selected for live transmission on ITV4.
And that means both clubs receive £123,750 in FA Cup broadcast fees.
- Stats don't lie - but Colunga expects to improve on his showing at Swindon
- Inside track - Give Baldock support and he'll get you goals
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN