Gordon Greer could add to his two Scottish caps next month after being named in their squad to face Poland.
The Albion skipper is in Gordon Strachan's 24-man party for a friendly in Warsaw on Wednesday, March 5.
Greer started the 0-0 draw at home to the USA and the 1-0 win in Norway in November.
The midweek trip to Poland falls between Albion's trip to Millwall and a home fixture against either Reading in the Championship or Sunderland in the FA Cup.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win
- Gregory delighted to get back to winning ways
- Banya on target as Crawley end losing streak