Talking Point: Albion boss right to make FA Cup changes

Oscar Garcia made seven changes against Steve Bruce's Hull

Oscar Garcia made seven changes against Steve Bruce's Hull

First published in Sport by , Chief sports reporter

Oscar Garcia was harshly Savaged on Twitter for his team selection against Hull.

Former Albion loanee turned BBC Premier League pundit Robbie Savage was critical of the Spaniard for the number of changes he made.

He said Oscar should have fielded his strongest team.

The head coach got it about right in my view.

Yes, he made seven changes to the side that edged past Leeds but Savage did not do his homework.

Two of the players brought in, Will Buckley and Kazenga LuaLua, are first-choice wingers.

In midfield Oscar had to make an alteration, with Dale Stephens Cup-tied. Keith Andrews and Jake Forster-Caskey, both injured recently, have featured in more than half of Albion's Championship games.

Many teams change their goalkeeper for the FA Cup and Peter Brezovan was always expected to play.

The only slight risk Oscar took was disrupting the dependable back four by playing Lewis Dunk and Adam Chicksen.

It worked, especially with Dunk. Albion were sound defensively once more until conceding Hull's late equaliser.

They had five youngsters on the pitch in the second half - Dunk, Chicksen, Forster-Caskey, Rohan Ince and substitute Solly March.

Savage should have praised Oscar for giving youth a chance and going so close to upsetting a strong Hull line-up instead of slating him.

How else is Oscar meant to assess whether Dunk and Chicksen will be up to it in the Championship if Gordon Greer or Stephen Ward get injured unless he plays them when a suitable opportunity arises?

It is a squad game nowadays and Oscar is going to need everybody with seven games crammed into March, six more in April and a trip to Blackburn to rearrange.

He had to take into account when naming his side to face Hull Saturday's significant fixture at home to Wigan, together with the fact that Albion were originally scheduled to visit Blackburn next Tuesday.

Buckley asked to come off at half-time, due to his recurring hamstring trouble. If Oscar had done it the Savage way and fielded his strongest eleven, what other damage might have been done to the Championship challenge?

And who could say with any confidence the result would have been different?

Comments (51)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:24pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Ken in Spain says...

Robbie Savage is an airhead self-publicist who has never managed a team. He criticized every manager that made changes because it was populist. He never mentioned Gus who made 9 changes, more than most managers, because Sunderland won and that didn't fit his brainless theory.
Robbie Savage is an airhead self-publicist who has never managed a team. He criticized every manager that made changes because it was populist. He never mentioned Gus who made 9 changes, more than most managers, because Sunderland won and that didn't fit his brainless theory. Ken in Spain
  • Score: 39

3:29pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Claude Back says...

Who cares now? It's gone.
(Personally, I would always play TK than Brez, who you feel is an accident waiting to happen.)
Who cares now? It's gone. (Personally, I would always play TK than Brez, who you feel is an accident waiting to happen.) Claude Back
  • Score: -13

3:39pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Steveg1958 says...

Agreed, Savage never managed anyone except his own ego, !,so who cares about his opinion anyway, only RS I suspect.

Yes Oscar made changes but everyone played their part well enough, just a bit more luck and Albion would have won.
Agreed, Savage never managed anyone except his own ego, !,so who cares about his opinion anyway, only RS I suspect. Yes Oscar made changes but everyone played their part well enough, just a bit more luck and Albion would have won. Steveg1958
  • Score: 23

3:39pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Conelli98 says...

It does not matter what anyone else thinks...Oscar Garcia is well paid to do his job. Until he is told otherwise by Mr Bloom then OG will get my full support. Robbie Savage is paid to play devils advocate and that is what he does. Nonsense story ARGUS again. Give us some real news regards Buckers. CMS and Hoskins!!!
It does not matter what anyone else thinks...Oscar Garcia is well paid to do his job. Until he is told otherwise by Mr Bloom then OG will get my full support. Robbie Savage is paid to play devils advocate and that is what he does. Nonsense story ARGUS again. Give us some real news regards Buckers. CMS and Hoskins!!! Conelli98
  • Score: 18

3:42pm Thu 20 Feb 14

farside says...

Claude Back wrote:
Who cares now? It's gone.
(Personally, I would always play TK than Brez, who you feel is an accident waiting to happen.)
But he wasnt was he? And the argument will doubtless be resurrected on Monday by Savage - who will be no less ill-informed - and the like.
This is actually a well written piece and worth some reflection as it will be even tougher to put out a strong side on Monday.
[quote][p][bold]Claude Back[/bold] wrote: Who cares now? It's gone. (Personally, I would always play TK than Brez, who you feel is an accident waiting to happen.)[/p][/quote]But he wasnt was he? And the argument will doubtless be resurrected on Monday by Savage - who will be no less ill-informed - and the like. This is actually a well written piece and worth some reflection as it will be even tougher to put out a strong side on Monday. farside
  • Score: 15

3:46pm Thu 20 Feb 14

WoodingdeanDS says...

Too many changes was the problem. Yes, two were forced by injury. Dale Stepehens I don't rate so his omission was good. Was Buckley fully fit? And LuaLua looked like he was being played out of position. Discksen not as good as Andrews so that didn't help (especially in linking up with LuaLua). And then there's JFC who huffed and puffed, but couldn't make the contribution required from mid-field.
Robbie Savage gets paid to say what he likes, essentially he was right that OG did not field his strongest side. If that were the case TK would have started, and might have saved the goal.
Too many changes was the problem. Yes, two were forced by injury. Dale Stepehens I don't rate so his omission was good. Was Buckley fully fit? And LuaLua looked like he was being played out of position. Discksen not as good as Andrews so that didn't help (especially in linking up with LuaLua). And then there's JFC who huffed and puffed, but couldn't make the contribution required from mid-field. Robbie Savage gets paid to say what he likes, essentially he was right that OG did not field his strongest side. If that were the case TK would have started, and might have saved the goal. WoodingdeanDS
  • Score: -52

3:55pm Thu 20 Feb 14

mikeygit says...

Cup games are always a tough call because we want to put out a strong team but not at the expense of an injury and therefore jeopardizing our place in the League. It also gives some of the fringe players a chance to shine and be given an opportunity to get into the main squad more regularly. JFC has been playing well so to say he huffed and puffed may well be the case but in the League he has justified his place so not a bad choice playing him in the Cup game. Poor old Oscar will always be criticized whatever team choices he makes. As to Robbie Savage--he is one of footballs characters who IMO is up his own b----side so I do not take what he says too seriously!!
Cup games are always a tough call because we want to put out a strong team but not at the expense of an injury and therefore jeopardizing our place in the League. It also gives some of the fringe players a chance to shine and be given an opportunity to get into the main squad more regularly. JFC has been playing well so to say he huffed and puffed may well be the case but in the League he has justified his place so not a bad choice playing him in the Cup game. Poor old Oscar will always be criticized whatever team choices he makes. As to Robbie Savage--he is one of footballs characters who IMO is up his own b----side so I do not take what he says too seriously!! mikeygit
  • Score: 8

4:23pm Thu 20 Feb 14

To baldly go says...

OG got it spot on imo, my only disappointments were Andrews, and a below par performance from LuaLua who I think was trying to hard to get noticed on tv.
Don't think we will see Buckley for another couple of weeks imo, but we have the squad to put out 2 strong teams so close together.
Saturdays line up:
TK, Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward.
Ince, Stevens, Orlandi, Rodney, Ulloa, LuaLua.
Subs. Brez, Caldi, Dunk, March, Jfc, Obika, Lopez.
Mondays line up:
Brez, Caldi, Dunk, Upson, Chicksen.
Ince, Agustien, Jfc, March, Rodney, Obika.
Subs. Casper, Bruno, Greer, Andrews, Ulloa, Lopez, Orlandi.
All subject to how they finish Saturday obviously.
OG got it spot on imo, my only disappointments were Andrews, and a below par performance from LuaLua who I think was trying to hard to get noticed on tv. Don't think we will see Buckley for another couple of weeks imo, but we have the squad to put out 2 strong teams so close together. Saturdays line up: TK, Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward. Ince, Stevens, Orlandi, Rodney, Ulloa, LuaLua. Subs. Brez, Caldi, Dunk, March, Jfc, Obika, Lopez. Mondays line up: Brez, Caldi, Dunk, Upson, Chicksen. Ince, Agustien, Jfc, March, Rodney, Obika. Subs. Casper, Bruno, Greer, Andrews, Ulloa, Lopez, Orlandi. All subject to how they finish Saturday obviously. To baldly go
  • Score: 9

4:29pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Gee Jay says...

Mr Savage has managed his post playing career better than he did his playing career, which I rate along with that of Mr DeCanio.
He has managed to worm his way into the 'media' set which, no doubt, pays more per minute than actually playing football, and has in fact made him more of a minor 'celeb.' However , for me, any man over twenty five who wears his hair, even sometimes, in a pony tail undermines his own credibility.
Mr Savage has managed his post playing career better than he did his playing career, which I rate along with that of Mr DeCanio. He has managed to worm his way into the 'media' set which, no doubt, pays more per minute than actually playing football, and has in fact made him more of a minor 'celeb.' However , for me, any man over twenty five who wears his hair, even sometimes, in a pony tail undermines his own credibility. Gee Jay
  • Score: 11

4:30pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

The day anyone takes serious notice of anything robbie Savage has to say is the day they should give up watching the beautiful game.

It just shows how much he knows in that only Chicksen is really a 'fringe' player. All the others are good enough to start in the Championship.

Good article by Naylor, typical BS from Savage. (Compare and contrast Savage with say Gary Neville, or from a different sport, almost any cricket commentator. Savage is a walking cliche with very limited intellect.)
The day anyone takes serious notice of anything robbie Savage has to say is the day they should give up watching the beautiful game. It just shows how much he knows in that only Chicksen is really a 'fringe' player. All the others are good enough to start in the Championship. Good article by Naylor, typical BS from Savage. (Compare and contrast Savage with say Gary Neville, or from a different sport, almost any cricket commentator. Savage is a walking cliche with very limited intellect.) Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 20

4:35pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Steveg1958 says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
The day anyone takes serious notice of anything robbie Savage has to say is the day they should give up watching the beautiful game.

It just shows how much he knows in that only Chicksen is really a 'fringe' player. All the others are good enough to start in the Championship.

Good article by Naylor, typical BS from Savage. (Compare and contrast Savage with say Gary Neville, or from a different sport, almost any cricket commentator. Savage is a walking cliche with very limited intellect.)
For once I totally agree Ex-pat
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: The day anyone takes serious notice of anything robbie Savage has to say is the day they should give up watching the beautiful game. It just shows how much he knows in that only Chicksen is really a 'fringe' player. All the others are good enough to start in the Championship. Good article by Naylor, typical BS from Savage. (Compare and contrast Savage with say Gary Neville, or from a different sport, almost any cricket commentator. Savage is a walking cliche with very limited intellect.)[/p][/quote]For once I totally agree Ex-pat Steveg1958
  • Score: 6

4:48pm Thu 20 Feb 14

mark by the sea says...

Steveg1958 wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
The day anyone takes serious notice of anything robbie Savage has to say is the day they should give up watching the beautiful game.

It just shows how much he knows in that only Chicksen is really a 'fringe' player. All the others are good enough to start in the Championship.

Good article by Naylor, typical BS from Savage. (Compare and contrast Savage with say Gary Neville, or from a different sport, almost any cricket commentator. Savage is a walking cliche with very limited intellect.)
For once I totally agree Ex-pat
Yes agree with Arnie !
Also a really well written piece by Andy Naylor.. Savage has to say something controversial as he his knowledge is more to do with hairdressing rather than selecting a squad.
[quote][p][bold]Steveg1958[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: The day anyone takes serious notice of anything robbie Savage has to say is the day they should give up watching the beautiful game. It just shows how much he knows in that only Chicksen is really a 'fringe' player. All the others are good enough to start in the Championship. Good article by Naylor, typical BS from Savage. (Compare and contrast Savage with say Gary Neville, or from a different sport, almost any cricket commentator. Savage is a walking cliche with very limited intellect.)[/p][/quote]For once I totally agree Ex-pat[/p][/quote]Yes agree with Arnie ! Also a really well written piece by Andy Naylor.. Savage has to say something controversial as he his knowledge is more to do with hairdressing rather than selecting a squad. mark by the sea
  • Score: 7

4:51pm Thu 20 Feb 14

rolivan says...

Why does Robbie Savage use Twitter?because he is a TWIT.
Why does Robbie Savage use Twitter?because he is a TWIT. rolivan
  • Score: 3

5:01pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Joel'sGrandad says...

How a journeyman like Savage can criticise a class act like Oscar is beyond me. UTA
How a journeyman like Savage can criticise a class act like Oscar is beyond me. UTA Joel'sGrandad
  • Score: 8

5:14pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Uckfield Seagull says...

In Oscar we trust
In Oscar we trust Uckfield Seagull
  • Score: 9

5:22pm Thu 20 Feb 14

The Phantom says...

The BBC use Savage as some form of "shock jock" because that is the way modern day broadcasting is going (and journalism if recent articles on this website are the standard). We all have a view on who should play and who shouldn't - at the end of the day it is up to Oscar. If we had picked our "strongest" X1 for every game from day one this season, we would probably never have seen the development of Ince, March, JFC or the resurgence of Dunk. It is all just so tiresome now.
The BBC use Savage as some form of "shock jock" because that is the way modern day broadcasting is going (and journalism if recent articles on this website are the standard). We all have a view on who should play and who shouldn't - at the end of the day it is up to Oscar. If we had picked our "strongest" X1 for every game from day one this season, we would probably never have seen the development of Ince, March, JFC or the resurgence of Dunk. It is all just so tiresome now. The Phantom
  • Score: 9

5:35pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Albion In Staffs says...

I stand by what I said a few days ago: the team chosen on Monday wasn't weaker, it was just different.
These days, pundits just want to make a name for themselves by being controversial and creating a debate out of nothing.
Naming an altered line up for Brighton V Hull = disrespecting the FA Cup.
Naming an altered line-up for Man C. V Wigan = players being 'rested'.
A rotation system used by Pep Guardiola = A strong squad we're all envious of.
A rotation system used by David Moyes = He doesn't know his best team.
It's pathetic. But the world falls for it every time.
Message for O.G - Do what you think is best and stuff the rest.... It's absolutely fine by me.
I stand by what I said a few days ago: the team chosen on Monday wasn't weaker, it was just different. These days, pundits just want to make a name for themselves by being controversial and creating a debate out of nothing. Naming an altered line up for Brighton V Hull = disrespecting the FA Cup. Naming an altered line-up for Man C. V Wigan = players being 'rested'. A rotation system used by Pep Guardiola = A strong squad we're all envious of. A rotation system used by David Moyes = He doesn't know his best team. It's pathetic. But the world falls for it every time. Message for O.G - Do what you think is best and stuff the rest.... It's absolutely fine by me. Albion In Staffs
  • Score: 20

5:53pm Thu 20 Feb 14

bbb1969 says...

Savage by name, Savage by nature.
If you look at his tweets and his commentary and praise/criticism then you will see they are all basically the same; he simply changes the team names andwhether it is cup or league. More fool the media for not picking up on this. He knows exactly what he is going to write as he gets someone with more intellect to do so, probably one of his kids.
Savage by name, Savage by nature. If you look at his tweets and his commentary and praise/criticism then you will see they are all basically the same; he simply changes the team names andwhether it is cup or league. More fool the media for not picking up on this. He knows exactly what he is going to write as he gets someone with more intellect to do so, probably one of his kids. bbb1969
  • Score: 5

5:56pm Thu 20 Feb 14

fansunited says...

It is a 25 man squad and you should be able to pick any 11 + 5 and still put out a strong team, I felt the team played really well and showed great support for each other.
Robbie Savage Honours:
Crewe Alexandra Football League Second Division play-offs: Winner: 1997
Leicester City League Cup Winner: 1999–2000
Runner-up: 1998–99
Speaks for it's self really.............s
urprised he made it as a pundit!
It is a 25 man squad and you should be able to pick any 11 + 5 and still put out a strong team, I felt the team played really well and showed great support for each other. Robbie Savage Honours: Crewe Alexandra Football League Second Division play-offs: Winner: 1997 Leicester City League Cup Winner: 1999–2000 Runner-up: 1998–99 Speaks for it's self really.............s urprised he made it as a pundit! fansunited
  • Score: 6

6:39pm Thu 20 Feb 14

gordongull says...

I urged Oscar, (only in these columns of course), to play his strongest side,
and the team he selected was fairly uncompromising.
The one obvious exception being in goal, but I thought that change was acceptable.
Robbie savage's views reach a wide and impressionable audience, and this carries a certain amount of professional responsibility. A little research on his part would help to ensure he knows what he is talking about.
I urged Oscar, (only in these columns of course), to play his strongest side, and the team he selected was fairly uncompromising. The one obvious exception being in goal, but I thought that change was acceptable. Robbie savage's views reach a wide and impressionable audience, and this carries a certain amount of professional responsibility. A little research on his part would help to ensure he knows what he is talking about. gordongull
  • Score: 5

7:22pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.
So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -18

7:36pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

Now betwwen 20 or just 30 posts a day from the same sad people talking the same rubbish.Its like a Lewis Dunk love-in.A little mafia group that has taken over the site.The people that really no about football just give up on this site.Its so clear Ex- Pat is Old Scote and about five other post names.Thats why Robbie works for MOTD and you people don't.Most of you don't even go to games which makes it even more odd.I looked at every national paper the next day,and watched it back.Dunk was left on the ground yet again,and he almost did it a second time straight after.Also lets face it i was 100% correct about Bridcutt long ago.I said he told me he was off in Jan and i was 100% correct yet again.
Now betwwen 20 or just 30 posts a day from the same sad people talking the same rubbish.Its like a Lewis Dunk love-in.A little mafia group that has taken over the site.The people that really no about football just give up on this site.Its so clear Ex- Pat is Old Scote and about five other post names.Thats why Robbie works for MOTD and you people don't.Most of you don't even go to games which makes it even more odd.I looked at every national paper the next day,and watched it back.Dunk was left on the ground yet again,and he almost did it a second time straight after.Also lets face it i was 100% correct about Bridcutt long ago.I said he told me he was off in Jan and i was 100% correct yet again. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -23

7:42pm Thu 20 Feb 14

bbb1969 says...

Dunk 2 blame wrote:
So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.
For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half.
What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box.
So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter
[quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.[/p][/quote]For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half. What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box. So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter bbb1969
  • Score: 14

7:53pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

bbb1969 wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.
For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half.
What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box.
So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter
Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move.
[quote][p][bold]bbb1969[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.[/p][/quote]For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half. What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box. So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter[/p][/quote]Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -19

7:58pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

Also that was not Hulls first choice strike force.Can't you people work that out.Watch the Portvale game again its on utube.Dunk lost Robertson for their goal also.He ends up on his **** against Hull he was so slow.
Also that was not Hulls first choice strike force.Can't you people work that out.Watch the Portvale game again its on utube.Dunk lost Robertson for their goal also.He ends up on his **** against Hull he was so slow. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -20

8:09pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.
Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -19

8:15pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Well, it was fun whilst it lasted.

I thought Dunk was excellent.
The commentators thought Dunk was excellent.
Everyone else on here thinks Dunk was excellent.
Andy Naylor thinks Dunk was excellent.
Inigo Calderon thinks Dunk was excellent.
Several Hull fans think Dunk was excellent.
But Freeloaders is predisposed to think otherwise so that's that one sorted. Glad he's back to put everybody else right.

So Freeloaders, should the Scots vote for independence or not? :-)
Well, it was fun whilst it lasted. I thought Dunk was excellent. The commentators thought Dunk was excellent. Everyone else on here thinks Dunk was excellent. Andy Naylor thinks Dunk was excellent. Inigo Calderon thinks Dunk was excellent. Several Hull fans think Dunk was excellent. But Freeloaders is predisposed to think otherwise so that's that one sorted. Glad he's back to put everybody else right. So Freeloaders, should the Scots vote for independence or not? :-) Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 14

8:16pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.
Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)
[quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.[/p][/quote]Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-) Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 5

8:23pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

PS: Time to relocate to NSC I think... see you all there.
PS: Time to relocate to NSC I think... see you all there. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 5

8:33pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.
Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)
You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person.
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.[/p][/quote]Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)[/p][/quote]You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -14

9:11pm Thu 20 Feb 14

bbb1969 says...

Dunk 2 blame wrote:
bbb1969 wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.
For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half.
What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box.
So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter
Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move.
You sound a lot like mr freeliader; well my Dunk witch hunter who claims to have contacts. I was also there and with media and havung cobtacts in the gane and no-one mentioned Dunk or sitting with one if thee guys who normally pulls pints for the true Albiin fans. Oh and next tine you order sone piglet pies; can you ask for mre beef in the pies.
[quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bbb1969[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.[/p][/quote]For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half. What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box. So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter[/p][/quote]Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move.[/p][/quote]You sound a lot like mr freeliader; well my Dunk witch hunter who claims to have contacts. I was also there and with media and havung cobtacts in the gane and no-one mentioned Dunk or sitting with one if thee guys who normally pulls pints for the true Albiin fans. Oh and next tine you order sone piglet pies; can you ask for mre beef in the pies. bbb1969
  • Score: 4

9:16pm Thu 20 Feb 14

bbb1969 says...

bbb1969 wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
bbb1969 wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.
For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half.
What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box.
So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter
Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move.
You sound a lot like mr freeliader; well my Dunk witch hunter who claims to have contacts. I was also there and with media and havung cobtacts in the gane and no-one mentioned Dunk or sitting with one if thee guys who normally pulls pints for the true Albiin fans. Oh and next tine you order sone piglet pies; can you ask for mre beef in the pies.
Sorry big fingers makes me look br.. Dead however the only words that I can say really is that I still have my same id cos no one reported me for me posts. Na na na-na na
[quote][p][bold]bbb1969[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bbb1969[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.[/p][/quote]For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half. What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box. So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter[/p][/quote]Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move.[/p][/quote]You sound a lot like mr freeliader; well my Dunk witch hunter who claims to have contacts. I was also there and with media and havung cobtacts in the gane and no-one mentioned Dunk or sitting with one if thee guys who normally pulls pints for the true Albiin fans. Oh and next tine you order sone piglet pies; can you ask for mre beef in the pies.[/p][/quote]Sorry big fingers makes me look br.. Dead however the only words that I can say really is that I still have my same id cos no one reported me for me posts. Na na na-na na bbb1969
  • Score: 3

9:20pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.
Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)
You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person.
Been to 7-8 games at the Amex this season but alas not again until Middlesbrough - work commitments - although I have watched all those that have been broadcast, of which there have been many. Interesting though why this question keeps popping up. Have you been talking with MBTS?

"Talking with Robbie" - you just get better. And it's a fine thing you calling me an old scrote as I'm fairly sure you're older than me. Your hatred of young players certainly suggests as much.
[quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.[/p][/quote]Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)[/p][/quote]You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person.[/p][/quote]Been to 7-8 games at the Amex this season but alas not again until Middlesbrough - work commitments - although I have watched all those that have been broadcast, of which there have been many. Interesting though why this question keeps popping up. Have you been talking with MBTS? "Talking with Robbie" - you just get better. And it's a fine thing you calling me an old scrote as I'm fairly sure you're older than me. Your hatred of young players certainly suggests as much. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 5

9:24pm Thu 20 Feb 14

VegasSeagull says...

I don't give a monkey's about what Savage thinks, so that's him done.

What I am a little puzzled about is, where were we weak, prior to the kick off. True to say that Kaz had a mare, but before the game were many not glad to se that he was starting.
Andrews, kinda went missing at times but again, before the game was this such a bad choice.
JFC, maybe not everyone's choice but the positives about his contributions outweighed the negatives, and he stopped a nailed on goal from going in.
Brez is an accident waiting to happen, really! I recall TK making a right howler last season, can't recall who we were playing, but his mess up cost us. Was that glaring miss by Ulloa against Hull not a foul up, most of us could have nodded that one in. All players have mishaps every now and then, but to single out Brez is a tad harsh in my book.
Kaz didn't do himself any favors against Hull, I have a feeling that he will go back to being a super sub, Spanish Dave will probabaly feature in one of the games coming up.
I don't give a monkey's about what Savage thinks, so that's him done. What I am a little puzzled about is, where were we weak, prior to the kick off. True to say that Kaz had a mare, but before the game were many not glad to se that he was starting. Andrews, kinda went missing at times but again, before the game was this such a bad choice. JFC, maybe not everyone's choice but the positives about his contributions outweighed the negatives, and he stopped a nailed on goal from going in. Brez is an accident waiting to happen, really! I recall TK making a right howler last season, can't recall who we were playing, but his mess up cost us. Was that glaring miss by Ulloa against Hull not a foul up, most of us could have nodded that one in. All players have mishaps every now and then, but to single out Brez is a tad harsh in my book. Kaz didn't do himself any favors against Hull, I have a feeling that he will go back to being a super sub, Spanish Dave will probabaly feature in one of the games coming up. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 5

9:28pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Albion In Staffs says...

Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Now betwwen 20 or just 30 posts a day from the same sad people talking the same rubbish.Its like a Lewis Dunk love-in.A little mafia group that has taken over the site.The people that really no about football just give up on this site.Its so clear Ex- Pat is Old Scote and about five other post names.Thats why Robbie works for MOTD and you people don't.Most of you don't even go to games which makes it even more odd.I looked at every national paper the next day,and watched it back.Dunk was left on the ground yet again,and he almost did it a second time straight after.Also lets face it i was 100% correct about Bridcutt long ago.I said he told me he was off in Jan and i was 100% correct yet again.
What a w@#nk"r
[quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: Now betwwen 20 or just 30 posts a day from the same sad people talking the same rubbish.Its like a Lewis Dunk love-in.A little mafia group that has taken over the site.The people that really no about football just give up on this site.Its so clear Ex- Pat is Old Scote and about five other post names.Thats why Robbie works for MOTD and you people don't.Most of you don't even go to games which makes it even more odd.I looked at every national paper the next day,and watched it back.Dunk was left on the ground yet again,and he almost did it a second time straight after.Also lets face it i was 100% correct about Bridcutt long ago.I said he told me he was off in Jan and i was 100% correct yet again.[/p][/quote]What a w@#nk"r Albion In Staffs
  • Score: 7

9:39pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

Albion In Staffs wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Now betwwen 20 or just 30 posts a day from the same sad people talking the same rubbish.Its like a Lewis Dunk love-in.A little mafia group that has taken over the site.The people that really no about football just give up on this site.Its so clear Ex- Pat is Old Scote and about five other post names.Thats why Robbie works for MOTD and you people don't.Most of you don't even go to games which makes it even more odd.I looked at every national paper the next day,and watched it back.Dunk was left on the ground yet again,and he almost did it a second time straight after.Also lets face it i was 100% correct about Bridcutt long ago.I said he told me he was off in Jan and i was 100% correct yet again.
What a w@#nk"r
You sure are sad man.Hurt that i was 100% correct about Bidcutt yet again.
[quote][p][bold]Albion In Staffs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: Now betwwen 20 or just 30 posts a day from the same sad people talking the same rubbish.Its like a Lewis Dunk love-in.A little mafia group that has taken over the site.The people that really no about football just give up on this site.Its so clear Ex- Pat is Old Scote and about five other post names.Thats why Robbie works for MOTD and you people don't.Most of you don't even go to games which makes it even more odd.I looked at every national paper the next day,and watched it back.Dunk was left on the ground yet again,and he almost did it a second time straight after.Also lets face it i was 100% correct about Bridcutt long ago.I said he told me he was off in Jan and i was 100% correct yet again.[/p][/quote]What a w@#nk"r[/p][/quote]You sure are sad man.Hurt that i was 100% correct about Bidcutt yet again. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -7

9:51pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.
Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)
You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person.
Been to 7-8 games at the Amex this season but alas not again until Middlesbrough - work commitments - although I have watched all those that have been broadcast, of which there have been many. Interesting though why this question keeps popping up. Have you been talking with MBTS?

"Talking with Robbie" - you just get better. And it's a fine thing you calling me an old scrote as I'm fairly sure you're older than me. Your hatred of young players certainly suggests as much.
I've been watching your post over the last few mths.Only about a mth back you told ringtone you was an ex-semi pro footballer that can't get to games much.The same claim Old Scrote of the Amex makes.You often post under five different names a guy at the Argus said yesterday.You get most of the people you don't like removed from the site thats why its numbers have been down so much.A full match report got just 27 posts the other weeks.All from same five people.You have taken the site away from the real fans just to push for your sons next free contract.You even had the power to force poor Adam El-Abd out the club when Bristol didn't want your son.
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.[/p][/quote]Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)[/p][/quote]You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person.[/p][/quote]Been to 7-8 games at the Amex this season but alas not again until Middlesbrough - work commitments - although I have watched all those that have been broadcast, of which there have been many. Interesting though why this question keeps popping up. Have you been talking with MBTS? "Talking with Robbie" - you just get better. And it's a fine thing you calling me an old scrote as I'm fairly sure you're older than me. Your hatred of young players certainly suggests as much.[/p][/quote]I've been watching your post over the last few mths.Only about a mth back you told ringtone you was an ex-semi pro footballer that can't get to games much.The same claim Old Scrote of the Amex makes.You often post under five different names a guy at the Argus said yesterday.You get most of the people you don't like removed from the site thats why its numbers have been down so much.A full match report got just 27 posts the other weeks.All from same five people.You have taken the site away from the real fans just to push for your sons next free contract.You even had the power to force poor Adam El-Abd out the club when Bristol didn't want your son. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -9

10:08pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

bbb1969 wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
bbb1969 wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.
For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half.
What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box.
So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter
Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move.
You sound a lot like mr freeliader; well my Dunk witch hunter who claims to have contacts. I was also there and with media and havung cobtacts in the gane and no-one mentioned Dunk or sitting with one if thee guys who normally pulls pints for the true Albiin fans. Oh and next tine you order sone piglet pies; can you ask for mre beef in the pies.
Can we have that in English please.Think you will find the Mail,Express,Mirror,
and the press from Hull did print Dunk was done for pace and 100% to blame for Hulls goal.He ended up on his backside it couldn't be more clear.Watch it again,and the Portvale goal.Great player do me a favour.Thats right Poyet just thought it best to let Brighton keep their best player.There 4th or 3rd choice CB lol.But Robbie knows nothing but works on MOTD,and you lot are never wrong.Bridcutt and Nonney are both playing Prem-league football because they are prem league players end of.TK and Leo will be next.I bet you even believe Bridcutt really did have a injury lol.Didn't it get better once he got to NUFC.
[quote][p][bold]bbb1969[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bbb1969[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.[/p][/quote]For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half. What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box. So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter[/p][/quote]Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move.[/p][/quote]You sound a lot like mr freeliader; well my Dunk witch hunter who claims to have contacts. I was also there and with media and havung cobtacts in the gane and no-one mentioned Dunk or sitting with one if thee guys who normally pulls pints for the true Albiin fans. Oh and next tine you order sone piglet pies; can you ask for mre beef in the pies.[/p][/quote]Can we have that in English please.Think you will find the Mail,Express,Mirror, and the press from Hull did print Dunk was done for pace and 100% to blame for Hulls goal.He ended up on his backside it couldn't be more clear.Watch it again,and the Portvale goal.Great player do me a favour.Thats right Poyet just thought it best to let Brighton keep their best player.There 4th or 3rd choice CB lol.But Robbie knows nothing but works on MOTD,and you lot are never wrong.Bridcutt and Nonney are both playing Prem-league football because they are prem league players end of.TK and Leo will be next.I bet you even believe Bridcutt really did have a injury lol.Didn't it get better once he got to NUFC. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -8

10:21pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.
Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)
You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person.
Been to 7-8 games at the Amex this season but alas not again until Middlesbrough - work commitments - although I have watched all those that have been broadcast, of which there have been many. Interesting though why this question keeps popping up. Have you been talking with MBTS?

"Talking with Robbie" - you just get better. And it's a fine thing you calling me an old scrote as I'm fairly sure you're older than me. Your hatred of young players certainly suggests as much.
I've been watching your post over the last few mths.Only about a mth back you told ringtone you was an ex-semi pro footballer that can't get to games much.The same claim Old Scrote of the Amex makes.You often post under five different names a guy at the Argus said yesterday.You get most of the people you don't like removed from the site thats why its numbers have been down so much.A full match report got just 27 posts the other weeks.All from same five people.You have taken the site away from the real fans just to push for your sons next free contract.You even had the power to force poor Adam El-Abd out the club when Bristol didn't want your son.
You've got me, I am almighty and powerful and the sole reason you haven't been on this site for months. I am also to blame for the financial crash, not only the recent one but the great depression too. I caused Gus to turn up late for the play-off semi-final and I was the one who shot Hoskins in the leg (the cruciate injury was a cover up). I also shot JR, orchestrated the Brinks Mat robbery and faked the moon landings just to make the USSR look a little bit silly.

You're wrong about ringtone though - I have never mentioned being a semi pro (what with never having been that good and with a seriously damaged knee from 15 years ago).

"A guy at the Argus said"... keep taking the tablets chum, your delusions are getting worse :-)

So anyway, at least we all agree that Robbie Savage is nothing more than a perm and dental veneers whose opinions can be safely ignored. Brighton put out a team stronger than more than half of the teams in this division can muster, including our strongest front three and - some would say - three of our four best defenders. And Ince, mustn't forget Ince.
[quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.[/p][/quote]Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)[/p][/quote]You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person.[/p][/quote]Been to 7-8 games at the Amex this season but alas not again until Middlesbrough - work commitments - although I have watched all those that have been broadcast, of which there have been many. Interesting though why this question keeps popping up. Have you been talking with MBTS? "Talking with Robbie" - you just get better. And it's a fine thing you calling me an old scrote as I'm fairly sure you're older than me. Your hatred of young players certainly suggests as much.[/p][/quote]I've been watching your post over the last few mths.Only about a mth back you told ringtone you was an ex-semi pro footballer that can't get to games much.The same claim Old Scrote of the Amex makes.You often post under five different names a guy at the Argus said yesterday.You get most of the people you don't like removed from the site thats why its numbers have been down so much.A full match report got just 27 posts the other weeks.All from same five people.You have taken the site away from the real fans just to push for your sons next free contract.You even had the power to force poor Adam El-Abd out the club when Bristol didn't want your son.[/p][/quote]You've got me, I am almighty and powerful and the sole reason you haven't been on this site for months. I am also to blame for the financial crash, not only the recent one but the great depression too. I caused Gus to turn up late for the play-off semi-final and I was the one who shot Hoskins in the leg (the cruciate injury was a cover up). I also shot JR, orchestrated the Brinks Mat robbery and faked the moon landings just to make the USSR look a little bit silly. You're wrong about ringtone though - I have never mentioned being a semi pro (what with never having been that good and with a seriously damaged knee from 15 years ago). "A guy at the Argus said"... keep taking the tablets chum, your delusions are getting worse :-) So anyway, at least we all agree that Robbie Savage is nothing more than a perm and dental veneers whose opinions can be safely ignored. Brighton put out a team stronger than more than half of the teams in this division can muster, including our strongest front three and - some would say - three of our four best defenders. And Ince, mustn't forget Ince. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 7

11:13pm Thu 20 Feb 14

OldGull says...

Dunk 2 blame wrote:
So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.
Hi freeloaders, there has been a lack of Dunk bashing until your return.

Dunk had an excellent game and was not at fault for the goal
[quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.[/p][/quote]Hi freeloaders, there has been a lack of Dunk bashing until your return. Dunk had an excellent game and was not at fault for the goal OldGull
  • Score: 4

12:08am Fri 21 Feb 14

pjwilk says...

Why didnt Oscar bring on Greer for the last 10mins to shore up the defence and preserve the 1-0,instead of Obika who was not going to do anything.
Why didnt Oscar bring on Greer for the last 10mins to shore up the defence and preserve the 1-0,instead of Obika who was not going to do anything. pjwilk
  • Score: 2

12:11am Fri 21 Feb 14

Cory and Trevor says...

That Robbie Savage couldn't even manage an ard-on, let alone a football team. Horrible player, rotten man.
That Robbie Savage couldn't even manage an ard-on, let alone a football team. Horrible player, rotten man. Cory and Trevor
  • Score: 0

12:12am Fri 21 Feb 14

Cory and Trevor says...

That Robbie Savage couldn't even manage an ard-on, let alone a football team. Horrible player, rotten man.
That Robbie Savage couldn't even manage an ard-on, let alone a football team. Horrible player, rotten man. Cory and Trevor
  • Score: -1

2:14am Fri 21 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

pjwilk wrote:
Why didnt Oscar bring on Greer for the last 10mins to shore up the defence and preserve the 1-0,instead of Obika who was not going to do anything.
Very good point.One ex- England and Liverpool player called Obika more like a sunday league player at the game.Which i thought was just about spot on.
[quote][p][bold]pjwilk[/bold] wrote: Why didnt Oscar bring on Greer for the last 10mins to shore up the defence and preserve the 1-0,instead of Obika who was not going to do anything.[/p][/quote]Very good point.One ex- England and Liverpool player called Obika more like a sunday league player at the game.Which i thought was just about spot on. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -3

2:30am Fri 21 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

OldGull wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.
Hi freeloaders, there has been a lack of Dunk bashing until your return.

Dunk had an excellent game and was not at fault for the goal
Watch it again if you can work out how.He ends up on his backside his so slow.Then read what the daily mail said.Your son is pure rubbish Ex- Pat and was playing against Hulls lower league second choice strikers.Also watch the goal against Portvale lol. I've never seen such a love-in over one player in my life.Which makes this even more very odd.I can see how his father got the Argus on his side from the same lodge.Thats why its not working with the national press.They will just report what they see.The Express said a very poor game,and a very poor crowd.The mass of empty seats that could be seen all over the place even when the club was selling tickets for just £15 & £5. A place in the last 8 of the FA,Cup and it was clear the players cared no more than the stay away fans.Sounds wonderful,and i was there yet again in the West upper.
[quote][p][bold]OldGull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.[/p][/quote]Hi freeloaders, there has been a lack of Dunk bashing until your return. Dunk had an excellent game and was not at fault for the goal[/p][/quote]Watch it again if you can work out how.He ends up on his backside his so slow.Then read what the daily mail said.Your son is pure rubbish Ex- Pat and was playing against Hulls lower league second choice strikers.Also watch the goal against Portvale lol. I've never seen such a love-in over one player in my life.Which makes this even more very odd.I can see how his father got the Argus on his side from the same lodge.Thats why its not working with the national press.They will just report what they see.The Express said a very poor game,and a very poor crowd.The mass of empty seats that could be seen all over the place even when the club was selling tickets for just £15 & £5. A place in the last 8 of the FA,Cup and it was clear the players cared no more than the stay away fans.Sounds wonderful,and i was there yet again in the West upper. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -7

2:36am Fri 21 Feb 14

Dunk 2 blame says...

What does it say about the guy,and the mafia like thugs that are behind him.That his had his first ok game in three years and its such big news from the club.How very sad and silly it makes the club look.Plus against Hulls second choice strike force lol.
What does it say about the guy,and the mafia like thugs that are behind him.That his had his first ok game in three years and its such big news from the club.How very sad and silly it makes the club look.Plus against Hulls second choice strike force lol. Dunk 2 blame
  • Score: -7

3:52am Fri 21 Feb 14

gilbertthecat says...

Sad.
Sad. gilbertthecat
  • Score: 4

4:07am Fri 21 Feb 14

golddene says...

I am not a "mafia like thug" just an ordinary guy who supports his local football club and consequently the footballers who turn out for the said club. You on the other hand cannot, even in the most liberal sense, be called anything like a supporter, just an antagonist! your appearance on these pages seemed to coincide with the outcome of a well publicised legal case in which the only innocent party still left at the club is someone you seem hell bent on trying to destroy the character of. Maybe it would be better if you were to take your biased anti Brighton and Hove albion stance away with you and crawl back under the rock from whence you came and leave these pages for the supporters of the club and players of which it is intended. The past is in the past get a grip and try to move on everybody else has or is it you are too closely linked to what didn't happen????????
I am not a "mafia like thug" just an ordinary guy who supports his local football club and consequently the footballers who turn out for the said club. You on the other hand cannot, even in the most liberal sense, be called anything like a supporter, just an antagonist! your appearance on these pages seemed to coincide with the outcome of a well publicised legal case in which the only innocent party still left at the club is someone you seem hell bent on trying to destroy the character of. Maybe it would be better if you were to take your biased anti Brighton and Hove albion stance away with you and crawl back under the rock from whence you came and leave these pages for the supporters of the club and players of which it is intended. The past is in the past get a grip and try to move on everybody else has or is it you are too closely linked to what didn't happen???????? golddene
  • Score: 10

8:18am Fri 21 Feb 14

Oscar's Chin says...

Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.
Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)
You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person.
Ah but you weren't, we're you?

Or maybe you DO bump into players every time it suits your 'argument'.

Hmmm, let me think.
[quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: Like i care what a small group of Dunks friends and family think.Like you point out 21k at the game and just about 20 of you singing what a wonderful player he is still.Well phone Bristol city they didn't think so.Thats why they took El-Abd.The Albion wanted to save more money but Bristol wouldn't take Dunk.So poor old Adam was talked into going.He was not happy believe me.Im wrong,all the national press are wrong,and now Robbie Savage is also wrong lol.[/p][/quote]Final point - you agree with Robbie Savage (not that he even mentioned Dunk). Thanks, you've made our argument for us :-)[/p][/quote]You don't even go to games Old scrote.I was talking with Robbie just after he made this coment you sad little person.[/p][/quote]Ah but you weren't, we're you? Or maybe you DO bump into players every time it suits your 'argument'. Hmmm, let me think. Oscar's Chin
  • Score: 5

8:23am Fri 21 Feb 14

Oscar's Chin says...

Dunk 2 blame wrote:
bbb1969 wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
bbb1969 wrote:
Dunk 2 blame wrote:
So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.
For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half.
What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box.
So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter
Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move.
You sound a lot like mr freeliader; well my Dunk witch hunter who claims to have contacts. I was also there and with media and havung cobtacts in the gane and no-one mentioned Dunk or sitting with one if thee guys who normally pulls pints for the true Albiin fans. Oh and next tine you order sone piglet pies; can you ask for mre beef in the pies.
Can we have that in English please.Think you will find the Mail,Express,Mirror,

and the press from Hull did print Dunk was done for pace and 100% to blame for Hulls goal.He ended up on his backside it couldn't be more clear.Watch it again,and the Portvale goal.Great player do me a favour.Thats right Poyet just thought it best to let Brighton keep their best player.There 4th or 3rd choice CB lol.But Robbie knows nothing but works on MOTD,and you lot are never wrong.Bridcutt and Nonney are both playing Prem-league football because they are prem league players end of.TK and Leo will be next.I bet you even believe Bridcutt really did have a injury lol.Didn't it get better once he got to NUFC.
Anyone who reads The Mail, Express AND The Mirror is an idiot. No further debate / comment.
[quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bbb1969[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]bbb1969[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dunk 2 blame[/bold] wrote: So was Dunk not to blame again for their goal.Like the Mail pointed out the next day Dunk was done for pace yet again and lost his man.Just like he did against Portvale for their goal.Please also remember this was Hulls second choice strike force.Dunk did not have a good game he was just not tested until the end.Once Hulls lower league strikers worked out to run at him with the ball it showed how very slow he is again.Also Hull hit the bar twice down my end and Dunk was all over the place.[/p][/quote]For the 21k who turned up then I would think the majority thought he had a great game. I for one was impressed and to be honest all the defenders made mistakes including Upson who nearly beat Brez with a thigh back pass (obvioulsy not meant) and Chicksen with a yellow and Calde made a couple of pass errors. If players did not make the odd mistake then it would be 100% possesion for the team in the first half and the other team in the 2nd half. What I did like is Dunks composure and the fact his paases were great 99% of the time and for me he looked like he had been playing there all season. Gpal was not his fault; the ball could have been cleared twice before and it should not have got to the penalty area as quick as it did and that is because most of the mf were also in the box. So F..ckwit try to stir up trouble on your own site cos you are no Albion supporter[/p][/quote]Wrong watch it again.Every national paper had him at fault for the goal.I was there with 3 ex-players.Thats why Bridcutt left.When the team was playing Derby i saw him down the marina with his family.He told me again TK will not sign a knew contract,and Buckley wanted the move to Palace but the club blocked it again.He said the club will try and save even more money next season by not giving Upson another year deal.They are getting fans ready for Brez and Dunk next season because they no season ticket sales will be down big time.Bridcutt also thinks Leo will go to Palace next season if they are able to stay up.The sun was correct in the summer he did want the move.[/p][/quote]You sound a lot like mr freeliader; well my Dunk witch hunter who claims to have contacts. I was also there and with media and havung cobtacts in the gane and no-one mentioned Dunk or sitting with one if thee guys who normally pulls pints for the true Albiin fans. Oh and next tine you order sone piglet pies; can you ask for mre beef in the pies.[/p][/quote]Can we have that in English please.Think you will find the Mail,Express,Mirror, and the press from Hull did print Dunk was done for pace and 100% to blame for Hulls goal.He ended up on his backside it couldn't be more clear.Watch it again,and the Portvale goal.Great player do me a favour.Thats right Poyet just thought it best to let Brighton keep their best player.There 4th or 3rd choice CB lol.But Robbie knows nothing but works on MOTD,and you lot are never wrong.Bridcutt and Nonney are both playing Prem-league football because they are prem league players end of.TK and Leo will be next.I bet you even believe Bridcutt really did have a injury lol.Didn't it get better once he got to NUFC.[/p][/quote]Anyone who reads The Mail, Express AND The Mirror is an idiot. No further debate / comment. Oscar's Chin
  • Score: 4

8:59am Fri 21 Feb 14

dave from bexill says...

Don't know whats worse, Freeloaders or those who feed him
Don't know whats worse, Freeloaders or those who feed him dave from bexill
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree