On-loan Cardiff striker Nicky Maynard will lead the Wigan attack at the Amex today.
Uwe Rosler has given the former West Ham frontrunner the nod ahead of Marc-Antoine Fortune.
As expected, Josh McEachran replaces deep-lying midfielder Ben Watson, who suffered a broken leg against Barnsley on Tuesday.
It is is McEachran’s first start for Wigan after joining on loan from Chelsea last month but he has been instrumental in games coming off the bench.
His introduction is one of two changes to the XI from that which comfortably dispatched the Tykes 2-0 to edge ahead of the Seagulls in the table.
The other sees former Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis replace James Perch.
Wigan: Al Habsi, Boyce, Ramis, Barnett, Beausejour; McEachran, McArthur, McCann; Waghorn, Maynard, McClean. Subs: Nicholls, Crainey, Holgersson, Perch, Espinoza, Gomez, Fortune.
- Gardner targets more magical Amex memories as he hopes fo home debut
- Baldock admits he has 'unfinished business' in the Championship
- Ashdown urged to push for starting spot at Crawley
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again