Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Maynard threat to Albion as Rosler makes two changes
2:29pm Saturday 22nd February 2014 in Sport
On-loan Cardiff striker Nicky Maynard will lead the Wigan attack at the Amex today.
Uwe Rosler has given the former West Ham frontrunner the nod ahead of Marc-Antoine Fortune.
As expected, Josh McEachran replaces deep-lying midfielder Ben Watson, who suffered a broken leg against Barnsley on Tuesday.
It is is McEachran’s first start for Wigan after joining on loan from Chelsea last month but he has been instrumental in games coming off the bench.
His introduction is one of two changes to the XI from that which comfortably dispatched the Tykes 2-0 to edge ahead of the Seagulls in the table.
The other sees former Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis replace James Perch.
Wigan: Al Habsi, Boyce, Ramis, Barnett, Beausejour; McEachran, McArthur, McCann; Waghorn, Maynard, McClean. Subs: Nicholls, Crainey, Holgersson, Perch, Espinoza, Gomez, Fortune.
- Albion have the play-offs in their own hands
- In video - Albion grab a point at Huddersfield
- Bruno says Championship is most unpredictable league in world
- Bruno hailed as the unlikely goal hero for Albion
- Robinson does not get top job as Moores appointed the new England coach
Comments are closed on this article.