Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bruno keeps sights set on top six
Bruno today insisted Albion must keep sights set firmly on the play-offs.
The Seagulls' hopes took a hit when Wigan won a six-pointer at the Amex yesterday.
But other contenders also slipped up in the quest for a top-six spot.
Albion remain four points off sixth-placed Reading with a game in hand.
Bruno, arguably their best performer in the 2-1 defeat, said: “I think we are close to the top six and we must think in this direction.
“It is difficult because other teams are playing well too and are scoring a lot of goals.
“But I think it is our objective to be there.”
Bruno could make way for Inigo Calderon in the FA Cup replay at Hull tomorrow.
But he insists he would love to play – and make an overdue debt in the competition.
He added: “All the players like to play in this type of game.
“It’s a Premier League team and it’s really nice to play, it’s on TV.”
- Lingard told to keep turning on the magic for Albion by England boss
- Joyce hits unbeaten hundred as Sussex cruise to victory in Championship
- Five-match ban for Crawley full-back after Brentford incident
- Debut goal is special for Crawley's Edwards
- Crawley bank vital victory
Comments are closed on this article.