Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Can Albion break their KC duck?
History beckons for Albion’s players at the KC Stadium tonight.
One of them could become the first ever Seagulls player to score at the venue.
Albion have visited three times since it opened in 2002.
They lost 2-0 to a Peter Taylor-managed Tigers outfit in August 2005.
They did not return until two years ago when Peter Brezovan made some fine saves in a 0-0 draw, just three days after the Seagulls had been hit for six in the FA Cup at Anfield.
Gus Poyet’s men kicked off the 2012-13 season by losing 1-0 at Hull, who went on to win promotion.
- Who was Albion's top man at Huddersfield?
- Bruno savours late leveller
- Jones happy - but admits slow start cost Albion
- Bruno strike sends Seagulls back into play-off places
- Huddersfield v Albion from the John Smith's Stadium
Comments are closed on this article.