Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Can Albion break their KC duck?
History beckons for Albion’s players at the KC Stadium tonight.
One of them could become the first ever Seagulls player to score at the venue.
Albion have visited three times since it opened in 2002.
They lost 2-0 to a Peter Taylor-managed Tigers outfit in August 2005.
They did not return until two years ago when Peter Brezovan made some fine saves in a 0-0 draw, just three days after the Seagulls had been hit for six in the FA Cup at Anfield.
Gus Poyet’s men kicked off the 2012-13 season by losing 1-0 at Hull, who went on to win promotion.
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Tredwell spins Sussex to rare double over Warwickshire
- Tredwell spins Sussex to the brink of victory
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham
Comments are closed on this article.