History beckons for Albion’s players at the KC Stadium tonight.
One of them could become the first ever Seagulls player to score at the venue.
Albion have visited three times since it opened in 2002.
They lost 2-0 to a Peter Taylor-managed Tigers outfit in August 2005.
They did not return until two years ago when Peter Brezovan made some fine saves in a 0-0 draw, just three days after the Seagulls had been hit for six in the FA Cup at Anfield.
Gus Poyet’s men kicked off the 2012-13 season by losing 1-0 at Hull, who went on to win promotion.
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?