Leo Ulloa has been passed fit and ready to lead the Albion attack at Hull City tonight.
The Argentinean starts the FA Cup fifth-round replay despite being hindered by ankle and calf niggles of late.
He is supported by David Lopez and David Rodriguez in attack, as was the case against Wigan on Saturday.
But there are changes further back where goalkeeper Peter Brezovan and defenders Inigo Calderon and Lewis Dunk return.
Dale Stephens is cup-tied and Andrea Orlandi injured so Keith Andrews and Jake Forster-Caskey return in midfield.
Solly March, who had a minor hamstring problem, has been passed fit to be on the bench.
Albion: Brezovan; Calderon, Dunk, Upson, Ward; Ince, Andrews, Forster-Caskey; David Lopez, Ulloa, David Rodriguez. Subs: Ankergren, Greer, Bruno, Chicksen, LuaLua, March, Obika.
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win