Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Oscar rues Albion's first half flop
Oscar Garcia admitted a sub-standard first-half showing cost Albion dear in the FA Cup tonight.
But he felt his side did themselves justice in the second period of their 2-1 fifth-round defeat at Hull.
Leo Ulloa netted to respond to first-half strikes from Curtis Davies and Robert Koren.
Head coach Oscar said: "I didn't recognise my team in the first half.
"Against a Premier League side we have to play for 90 minutes, not only 45.
"in the second half we were the better team and maybe we deserved more but in the first half they played much better."
He admitted: "I think we were a little bit afraid (in the first half). We didn't keep the ball as we usually do.
"in the second half after the team talk the players reacted and they showed what they are capable of on the pitch."
- Lingard still United with Albion
- Talking Point: Albion's defensive record key to their challenge
- Ince on the way back to peak condition
- Upson urges Albion to forget the pressure - and enjoy themselves
- Mikkel set for lead role - but not until Eagles have taken on Swindon
Comments are closed on this article.