Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Why Oscar said Hull's winner was 'clearly' offside
Oscar Garcia felt there was an offside when Hull City grabbed their FA Cup winner.
Robert Koren was credited with the decisive goal as the Tigers beat Albion 2-1 in a fifth-round replay last night.
Koren’s free-kick brushed against Stephen Ward as it deceived goalkeeper Peter Brezovan.
Ward was tracking back to cover Matty Fryatt – and Oscar argued Fryatt was offside.
The Tigers No.12 can be seen here, goalside of Ward, as the free-kick heads towards the pair of them.
Oscar said: "For me it's offside - offside clearly."
- Lingard could be an Amex favourite
- Orlandi misses Reading clash
- Adkins loves Albion's way of playing
- Albion sweat on midfield injuries
- Jones says everybody will have part to play in hectic finale