Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Why Oscar said Hull's winner was 'clearly' offside
Oscar Garcia felt there was an offside when Hull City grabbed their FA Cup winner.
Robert Koren was credited with the decisive goal as the Tigers beat Albion 2-1 in a fifth-round replay last night.
Koren’s free-kick brushed against Stephen Ward as it deceived goalkeeper Peter Brezovan.
Ward was tracking back to cover Matty Fryatt – and Oscar argued Fryatt was offside.
The Tigers No.12 can be seen here, goalside of Ward, as the free-kick heads towards the pair of them.
Oscar said: "For me it's offside - offside clearly."
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Tredwell spins Sussex to rare double over Warwickshire
- Tredwell spins Sussex to the brink of victory
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham
Comments are closed on this article.