Oscar Garcia felt there was an offside when Hull City grabbed their FA Cup winner.
Robert Koren was credited with the decisive goal as the Tigers beat Albion 2-1 in a fifth-round replay last night.
Koren’s free-kick brushed against Stephen Ward as it deceived goalkeeper Peter Brezovan.
Ward was tracking back to cover Matty Fryatt – and Oscar argued Fryatt was offside.
The Tigers No.12 can be seen here, goalside of Ward, as the free-kick heads towards the pair of them.
Oscar said: "For me it's offside - offside clearly."
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home