Albion fans just missed out on a glimpse of Jesse Lingard last month.
He had returned to Manchester United after a loan spell by the time Birmingham City came to the Amex.
In fact he was on the bench for Manchester United as Blues were beaten by David Lopez’s volley.
Lingard scored six league goals in 13 games with Birmingham and is highly-rated at Old Trafford.
So what do you make of Albion’s new loan acquisition?
Are you excited? Surprised? Impressed? Disappointed?
And what does his arrival do to the Seagulls’ chances of making the play-offs?
We’d love to get your reaction to Albion’s latest bit of business.
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win