Albion have thrown Jesse Lingard straight into their starting line-up.
But there is no Rohan Ince in midfield as the Seagulls visit Millwall today.
As feared, Ince has not recovered from the ankle injury suffered at Hull on Monday.
Keith Andrews looks set to fill the holding midfield role.
Lingard, signed on loan from Manchester United this week, will work off in-form striker Leo Ulloa, who aims to score for the sixth game in succession.
Albion have not scored an away goal for 322 minutes of league action, since Inigo Calderon netted at Blackpool on December 29.
They will be keen to put that right against a team with comfortably the worst defensive record in the Championship.
However the Lions have tightened up of late, twice drawing 1-1 and then losing 1-0 in their last three fixtures.
Albion: Kuszczak; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, Orlandi; David Lopez, Ulloa Lingard. Subs: Brezovan, Dunk, Calderon, Forster-Caskey, March, Rodriguez, Buckley.
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker
- Hyypia has nice problem after Albion's transfer flurry
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move