Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Seagulls face Millwall new boy
Updated 9:56am Sunday 2nd March 2014 in Sport
Millwall have dropped striker Steve Morison and handed new loan signing Owen Garvan his debut against Albion today.
Garvan comes in after signing from Crystal Palace and looks set to feature just behind the front man in a 4-2-3-1 set-up.
That frontman will be former Albion loan target Simeon Jackson with Morison dropped to the bench after a poor run of form.
Jermaine Easter is preferred to DJ Campbell wide on the right.
Millwall boss Ian Holloway is seeking his second win in charge.
Millwall: Forde; Fredericks, Shittu, Lowry, Malone; Williams, Upson; Easter, Garvan, Woolford; Jackson. Subs: Bywater, Dunne, Feeney, Morison, Beevers, Abdou, McDonald.
- Solly hurt as Albion share the spoils with Crawley
- John header hands Albion half-time deficit (with picture)
- No Albion debut for O'Grady in clash against local rivals
- VIDEO - Albion say farewell to Ulloa
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
Comments are closed on this article.