Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Seagulls face Millwall new boy
Updated 9:56am Sunday 2nd March 2014 in Sport
Millwall have dropped striker Steve Morison and handed new loan signing Owen Garvan his debut against Albion today.
Garvan comes in after signing from Crystal Palace and looks set to feature just behind the front man in a 4-2-3-1 set-up.
That frontman will be former Albion loan target Simeon Jackson with Morison dropped to the bench after a poor run of form.
Jermaine Easter is preferred to DJ Campbell wide on the right.
Millwall boss Ian Holloway is seeking his second win in charge.
Millwall: Forde; Fredericks, Shittu, Lowry, Malone; Williams, Upson; Easter, Garvan, Woolford; Jackson. Subs: Bywater, Dunne, Feeney, Morison, Beevers, Abdou, McDonald.
- Crofts edges closer to Albion return
- Bloom admits he did not want to lose Leo
- Ulloa deal is done while Albion winger heads north of the border
- Trott stands firm to frustrate Sussex
- Trott survives short ball examination
Comments are closed on this article.