Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Seagulls face Millwall new boy
Updated 9:56am Sunday 2nd March 2014 in Sport
Millwall have dropped striker Steve Morison and handed new loan signing Owen Garvan his debut against Albion today.
Garvan comes in after signing from Crystal Palace and looks set to feature just behind the front man in a 4-2-3-1 set-up.
That frontman will be former Albion loan target Simeon Jackson with Morison dropped to the bench after a poor run of form.
Jermaine Easter is preferred to DJ Campbell wide on the right.
Millwall boss Ian Holloway is seeking his second win in charge.
Millwall: Forde; Fredericks, Shittu, Lowry, Malone; Williams, Upson; Easter, Garvan, Woolford; Jackson. Subs: Bywater, Dunne, Feeney, Morison, Beevers, Abdou, McDonald.
- Hyypia keeps his cool - but he admits 'it’s not an ideal situation'
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
- Scott makes it double gold for Sussex in Commonwealth Games
- Hales cuts loose at Horsham as Notts set Sussex a testing total
Comments are closed on this article.