Albion skipper Gordon Greer earned a third Scotland cap last night – but he still does not know how it feels to concede an international goal.
Greer helped the Scots to an excellent 1-0 friendly win over Poland in Warsaw.
He played the full 90 minutes to add to appearances in the 0-0 draw with the USA and a 1-0 win in Norway earlier this season.
It was also a special night for young Albion goalkeeper Christian Walton, who made his England under-19s debut.
Walton went on as a second-half substitute as they beat Turkey 3-0 at Chester.
Stephen Ward played the first 64 minutes of the Republic of Ireland’s 2-1 friendly defeat at home to Serbia.
Recent loan signing Jesse Lingard and Vitalijs Maksimenko were unused substitutes for England under-21s and the senior Latvian side respectively.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Essam's departure makes room for Crawley to strengthen
- McLeod will bounce back after his penalty miss