Albion fans were furious with the referee and some Reading players at the Amex today.
But what did you make of Gordon Greer’s second yellow card against Reading?
Did you get a good view of the foul on Adam Le Fondre which led to the dismissal?
Were you unhappy with the reaction of Reading’s players?
Was the challenge worthy of a free-kick but not a card?
Or did Greer get what he deserved?
And do you think the dismissal cost Albion a win?
Give us your thoughts.
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win