Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Who was your top man against Reading?
Updated 10:08am Sunday 9th March 2014 in Sport
Tomasz Kuszczak made a point-saving stop for Albion today.
The big Pole was the sponsors’ choice as man-of-the-match in the 1-1 draw with Reading.
He was beaten at his near post for the Royals’ goal but head coach Oscar Garcia exonerated him of blame, saying he saw the ball late.
But there were other notable performances as the ten men claimed a point.
Matt Upson was solid against his old club and Keith Andrews helped bolster defence as Albion came under pressure.
Bruno was good on the ball and his pass created that late chance for Will Buckley. But he was caught out once, leading to Kuszczak’s stop from Jobi McAnuff.
Or maybe you liked the midfield work of Rohan Ince or Jake Foster-Caskey.
So who was your choice as Albion’s top man today?
And have we left your selection off our five-man shortlist.
Cast your vote and add your comment.
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing after injury
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
- Albion sign Premier League keeper
Comments are closed on this article.