Tomasz Kuszczak made a point-saving stop for Albion today.
The big Pole was the sponsors’ choice as man-of-the-match in the 1-1 draw with Reading.
He was beaten at his near post for the Royals’ goal but head coach Oscar Garcia exonerated him of blame, saying he saw the ball late.
But there were other notable performances as the ten men claimed a point.
Matt Upson was solid against his old club and Keith Andrews helped bolster defence as Albion came under pressure.
Bruno was good on the ball and his pass created that late chance for Will Buckley. But he was caught out once, leading to Kuszczak’s stop from Jobi McAnuff.
Or maybe you liked the midfield work of Rohan Ince or Jake Foster-Caskey.
So who was your choice as Albion’s top man today?
And have we left your selection off our five-man shortlist.
Cast your vote and add your comment.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Ashdown and Rose handed Crawley debuts
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley