Will Buckley could be in line for a first league start of 2014 tonight.
But what would you do if you were sending out an Albion side XI to face QPR at the Amex?
Is it time to add pace to the attack or do you go with the line-up which started against Reading?
With Dale Stephens again doubtful with a foot injury, do you stick with the midfield trio that faced the Royals?
Or do you change formation and come up with a new plan, maybe, with two wingers starting and Jesse Lingard playing more centrally off Leo Ulloa?
Gordon Greer serves a one-match ban and Lewis Dunk looks the obvious replacement. Or do you have another suggestion?
It’s a big game for Oscar Garcia’s men tonight. So what would you do in his place?
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Palace turn to veteran Warnock
- Gregory fumes after Reds are denied late penalty in cup exit