Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion talking point: What's your line-up to beat QPR tonight?
Updated 9:33am Tuesday 11th March 2014 in Sport
Will Buckley could be in line for a first league start of 2014 tonight.
But what would you do if you were sending out an Albion side XI to face QPR at the Amex?
Is it time to add pace to the attack or do you go with the line-up which started against Reading?
With Dale Stephens again doubtful with a foot injury, do you stick with the midfield trio that faced the Royals?
Or do you change formation and come up with a new plan, maybe, with two wingers starting and Jesse Lingard playing more centrally off Leo Ulloa?
Gordon Greer serves a one-match ban and Lewis Dunk looks the obvious replacement. Or do you have another suggestion?
It’s a big game for Oscar Garcia’s men tonight. So what would you do in his place?
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
- Scott makes it double gold for Sussex in Commonwealth Games
- Hales cuts loose at Horsham as Notts set Sussex a testing total
- Sussex ace Kerwood wins shooting gold medal at Commonwealth Games
Comments are closed on this article.