Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Your verdict - ref got it wrong over Greer
11:00am Tuesday 11th March 2014 in Sport
Gordon Greer should NOT have been shown a second yellow card against Reading.
And Tomasz Kuszczak was the right pick as Albion man of the match.
Those are the results from our two online polls launched after the 1-1 draw with the Royals on Saturday.
We asked whether Greer should have been shown a second yellow for his 51st-minute foul on Adam Le Fondre and, of more than 250 votes, 73% were cast in the skipper’s favour.
Almost three-quarters of you felt he should NOT have goine, 19% thought the ref got it tight and the remainder found it hard to decide.
We also asked for your man of the match vote and this one was a closer call.
Kuszczak polled 42% of your votes, Bruno 28% and Matt Upson 24%.
- Albion target hoping for United chance
- Hyypia keeps his cool - but he admits 'it’s not an ideal situation'
- Eubank junior has a list of fighters he wants to make eat humble pie
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
Comments are closed on this article.