Gordon Greer should NOT have been shown a second yellow card against Reading.
And Tomasz Kuszczak was the right pick as Albion man of the match.
Those are the results from our two online polls launched after the 1-1 draw with the Royals on Saturday.
We asked whether Greer should have been shown a second yellow for his 51st-minute foul on Adam Le Fondre and, of more than 250 votes, 73% were cast in the skipper’s favour.
Almost three-quarters of you felt he should NOT have goine, 19% thought the ref got it tight and the remainder found it hard to decide.
We also asked for your man of the match vote and this one was a closer call.
Kuszczak polled 42% of your votes, Bruno 28% and Matt Upson 24%.
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)