Albion will face the QPR side which beat Birmingham tonight – with one exception.
Harry Redknapp’s side bring in on-loan Manchester United striker Will Keane at the sharp end of their 4-5-1- set-up.
He replaces Kevin Doyle (knee) as the only change to the team who won 2-0 at St Andrew’s on Saturday on the back of a Ravel Morrison brace.
QPR: Green; Onuoha, Dunne, Hill, Assou-Ekotto; Traore, Barton, Jenas, Hoilett, Morrison; Keane. Subs: Murphy, Hughes, Kranjcar, Henry, Benayoun, O’Neil, Meiga.
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker
- Hyypia has nice problem after Albion's transfer flurry
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move