Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Who was top man against QPR?
7:00am Wednesday 12th March 2014 in Sport
Albion dug deep and pounced late for victory last night.
But who was your star man on the night they ground out a 2-0 win over QPR?
Lewis Dunk stepped in to replace suspended Gordon Greer and was resolute at the back.
Stephen Ward and Bruno were both involved in goals.
And Leo Ulloa, who put away that chance, was the sponsors’ pick as man of the match.
But can you look any further than Tomasz Kuszczak, who made good saves at 0-0, a brilliant fingertip effort at 1-0 and handled impressively?
So who do you go for?
It wasn’t easy but we have chosen a five-man shortlist.
Cast your vote and let us know your thoughts.
- Hyypia keeps his cool - but he admits 'it’s not an ideal situation'
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
- Scott makes it double gold for Sussex in Commonwealth Games
- Hales cuts loose at Horsham as Notts set Sussex a testing total
Comments are closed on this article.