The Amex was buzzing again last night.
Albion fans got right behind their team as they stove to keep a lively and inventive QPR side at bay.
And they raised the roof in celebration of a dramatic 2-0 win.
The Seagulls were clinical, something Oscar Garcia has often asked them to be after previous games when they dominated possession and dropped points.
So has last night’s win helped convince you Albion can make the play-offs?
Or do you see it differently? Does the way they were pushed back for so long concern you?
Were you surprised and alarmed at how much of the play Harry Redknapp’s side enjoyed?
Or does winning in this style convince you Albion have what it takes to get into the top six?
We would love to know your thoughts.
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Gregory fumes after Reds are denied late penalty in cup exit
- Colunga scores on debut but Albion are given a real scare
- Colunga handed debut as Albion make changes