Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion show the way to Italian clubs
10:00am Friday 14th March 2014 in Sport
Albion have been giving Italian clubs the grand tour of the Amex.
Representatives of Serie B (second tier) clubs were shown around on Tuesday when the Seagulls played QPR.
The stadium is seen as a perfect example of a modern venue that would be suitable for Serie B clubs or even medium-sized Serie A outfits.
They also visited Albion’s new training ground in Lancing.
Andrea Abodi, president of the Serie B League, said several clubs were keen to update their facilities or build new stadia.
Chairman Tony Bloom and chief executive Paul Barber showed what was on offer at the Amex.
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Tredwell spins Sussex to rare double over Warwickshire
- Tredwell spins Sussex to the brink of victory
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham
Comments are closed on this article.