Oscar Garcia faces a big decision at Bolton today.
But what would you do if you were picking a team for action at the Reebok?
Skipper and centre-back Gordon Greer is back from a one-game ban as Albion face one of the more in-form teams in the Championship.
But Lewis Dunk, who came into his place, did a solid job both against Reading from the 51st minute last Saturday and versus QPR in midweek.
Albion know they cannot select on-loan Keith Andrews as they play against his parent club.
Bolton-born Dale Stephens looks the obvious replacement. Or maybe you have other ideas.
So what should Oscar do against a Bolton side unbeaten in five games.
We would love to know your thoughts.
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Gregory fumes after Reds are denied late penalty in cup exit
- Colunga scores on debut but Albion are given a real scare