Bruno admits he cannot help keeping an eye on the Championship table.
But he has no idea how many points Albion will need to make the play-offs.
The Seagulls have 12 games remaining as they go to Bolton today.
Their right-back said: "We have to believe in our possibilities.
"We don't have too many players injured.
"We try to just think game by game but of course we check the table to see where are the other teams like Reading, like Forest who are now close to us.
"I know there are rivals playing each other. Reading have got Derby today and Ipswich play Wigan.
"But I think it is really hard to know how many wins we need."
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)