Gordon Greer has been handed an instant recall to the Albion defence - but there is no Matt Upson at Bolton today.
Ever-present Upson has been ruled out of the game at the Reebok by illness.
Greer returns after serving a one-match ban.
He was replaced by Lewis Dunk for almost half last Saturday’s draw against Reading and then all of Tuesday’s win over QPR.
Dunk earned praise for his performances and now starts alongside Greer against a Wanderers side unbeaten in their last five outings.
Bolton-born Dale Stephens is also back in the side today.
Stephens, who grew up supporting Bolton in their Premier League days, replaces Keith Andrews in midfield.
Andrews, on loan from Bolton for the season, is not permitted to play against his parent club.
But Stephens would have a decent case for inclusion anyway after recovering from a foot injury.
Albion: Kuszczak; Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Ward; Ince, Stephens, Forster-Caskey; Buckley, Lingard, Ulloa. Subs: Brezovan, Calderon, Chicksen, David Lopez, Rodriguez, LuaLua, March.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home