Nathan Jones hailed an excellent away performance by Albion today.
But he admitted there was one nervous moment en route to a 2-0 success at Bolton.
Will Buckley scored in each half for the Seagulls.
Bolton had a Joe Mason effort ruled out for offside at 1-0.
Jones, Albion’s assistant head coach, said: “I thought it was an excellent away performance.
“We dealt with a difficult shape. They played a diamond which is difficult to play against.
“I’m a fan of that shape myself and how you can pass the ball within it.
“But we kind of negated that, we played to our strengths, kept strong, got the goal.
“They changed (shape) from there and we had a good second half.
“I thought we controlled the second half.
“I haven’t seen the disallowed goal yet but that was probably the hairiest moment we had in the game.
“We defended superbly and showed why we have got the best defensive record in the league.”
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)