Will Buckley trebled his goals tally for the season today.
His double secured a 2-0 win at Bolton – who were also the victims of his previous strike this term.
The former Trotters trialist produced two classy finishes at the Reebok.
But was he Albion’s top man in this latest away win?
Or do you look to the central defensive pairing of Gordon Greer and Lewis Dunk as the men who underpinned the victory effort?
Tomasz Kuszczak made at least one fine first-half save.
And Dale Stephens- shooting apart – was effective back in the starting XI and back at the club he supported as a kid in Bolton.
There are others. Bruno played with a swagger, Jake Forster-Caskey was busy and effective in midfield and Jesse Lingard buzzed.
But we have picked five – from which we ask you to select just one.
So who was top man at Bolton?
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker
- Hyypia has nice problem after Albion's transfer flurry
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move