Jake Forster-Caskey has praised Albion for avoiding a post-QPR hangover.
He admitted the Seagulls were on a high after last Tuesday’s 2-0 win over Harry Redknapp’s men.
Which made success by the same score on a testing afternoon at in-form Bolton even more impressive.
Forster-Caskey, below, said: “I think it was a perfect away performance on the back of a big result against QPR.
“Sometimes you can slip up in the next game but we showed good attitude, everybody worked hard and we got three points and the clean sheet.”
Albion’s younger guns again played a big role, including the impressive Lewis Dunk at the back.
Forster-Caskey, who was involved in the move for the second goal, said: “I’m loving it.
“I think all us young lads have been involved more under Oscar and he is helping us a lot.
“We can only enjoy it, keep working hard and when we get the shirt hopefully keep it.”
- Striker scores but two see red in Albion defeat
- Two still out for Albion and Teixeira is a doubt
- Hyypia vows to fight on as Seagulls drop to 20th
- Albion Analysis: Hyypia deserves fair crack of the whip
- The day Neil Warnock had his Huddersfield players on toast against Albion