Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion talking point: Who would YOU play at the back against Ipswich?
Updated 11:04am Tuesday 18th March 2014 in Sport
Lewis Dunk has stated a claim for continued involvement in Albion’s defence as they chase a play-off spot.
But he faces a real battle to keep his place when Ipswich come to the Amex on Saturday.
Gordon Greer (suspended) and Matt Upson (ill) have each missed a match of late.
But the experienced duo are both fit and available to compete for a place.
Oscar Garcia has a decision to make. But who would YOU play at the back?
Cast your vote and add your comment.
We’d love to know what you think.
- John header hands Albion half-time deficit (with picture)
- No Albion debut for O'Grady in clash against local rivals
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
- VIDEO - Albion say farewell to Ulloa
- Albion new boy O'Grady can be a big hit
Comments are closed on this article.