Lewis Dunk has stated a claim for continued involvement in Albion’s defence as they chase a play-off spot.
But he faces a real battle to keep his place when Ipswich come to the Amex on Saturday.
Gordon Greer (suspended) and Matt Upson (ill) have each missed a match of late.
But the experienced duo are both fit and available to compete for a place.
Oscar Garcia has a decision to make. But who would YOU play at the back?
Cast your vote and add your comment.
We’d love to know what you think.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Ashdown and Rose handed Crawley debuts
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley