Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Palace man set for chance to upset the Amex
Albion are heading for a re-match with a play-off foe from last year as they bid to move into the top six.
Crystal Palace midfielder Jonny Williams is set to make the second start of his month’s loan to Ipswich when they visit the Amex on Saturday.
Tractor Boys boss Mick McCarthy has hinted the 20-year-old Welsh livewire will get more chance to shine after a bright performance against Wigan.
McCarthy said: “I thought Jonny Williams was excellent.
“I think if he is playing games we can keep him. That was the agreement.”
Williams played for Palace in both legs as they ended Albion’s 2012-13 season a match early last May.
But David McGoldrick, whose two goals sank the Seagulls at Portman Road in September, is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury.
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- New Albion No. 1 thought he had blown his chance
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing after injury
- Muitt hits hat-trick for under-21s
Comments are closed on this article.