Albion are heading for a re-match with a play-off foe from last year as they bid to move into the top six.
Crystal Palace midfielder Jonny Williams is set to make the second start of his month’s loan to Ipswich when they visit the Amex on Saturday.
Tractor Boys boss Mick McCarthy has hinted the 20-year-old Welsh livewire will get more chance to shine after a bright performance against Wigan.
McCarthy said: “I thought Jonny Williams was excellent.
“I think if he is playing games we can keep him. That was the agreement.”
Williams played for Palace in both legs as they ended Albion’s 2012-13 season a match early last May.
But David McGoldrick, whose two goals sank the Seagulls at Portman Road in September, is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury.
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move
- Albion's persistence paid off in pursuit of Baldock
- Albion boss says Gardner brings quality
- Jones steps up as Hyypia confirms backroom team
- England calls for young Albion pair