Ipswich have given Jonny Williams a first away start as they face Albion today – and made a surprise midfield change.
Former Colchester midfielder Anthony Wordsworth replaces Cole Skuse, whose ever-present record was wrecked by a kick on the leg in the home defeat by Wigan last Saturday.
It is Wordsworth’s first start in ten months.
Williams, who started that game on loan from Crystal Palace, keeps his place.
The little Welshman is likely to operate just off nine-goal Daryl Murphy in a 4-4-1-1 set-up.
Ipswich: Gerken; Chambers, Smith, Berra, Cresswell; Hunt, Hyam, Wordsworth, Anderson; Williams, Murphy. Subs: Loach, Mings, Green, Tabb, Richardson, Ebanks-Blake, Nouble.
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Video: Watch Lewis Dunk's headed double for Albion against Charlton
- Fair result? Maybe - but Charlton boss was 'devastated' after Dunk's late goal
- Albion target chooses Hull