Ipswich have given Jonny Williams a first away start as they face Albion today – and made a surprise midfield change.
Former Colchester midfielder Anthony Wordsworth replaces Cole Skuse, whose ever-present record was wrecked by a kick on the leg in the home defeat by Wigan last Saturday.
It is Wordsworth’s first start in ten months.
Williams, who started that game on loan from Crystal Palace, keeps his place.
The little Welshman is likely to operate just off nine-goal Daryl Murphy in a 4-4-1-1 set-up.
Ipswich: Gerken; Chambers, Smith, Berra, Cresswell; Hunt, Hyam, Wordsworth, Anderson; Williams, Murphy. Subs: Loach, Mings, Green, Tabb, Richardson, Ebanks-Blake, Nouble.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley
- Transfer deadline day liveblog