Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ipswich spring midfield surprise at the Amex
Updated 2:40pm Saturday 22nd March 2014 in Sport
Ipswich have given Jonny Williams a first away start as they face Albion today – and made a surprise midfield change.
Former Colchester midfielder Anthony Wordsworth replaces Cole Skuse, whose ever-present record was wrecked by a kick on the leg in the home defeat by Wigan last Saturday.
It is Wordsworth’s first start in ten months.
Williams, who started that game on loan from Crystal Palace, keeps his place.
The little Welshman is likely to operate just off nine-goal Daryl Murphy in a 4-4-1-1 set-up.
Ipswich: Gerken; Chambers, Smith, Berra, Cresswell; Hunt, Hyam, Wordsworth, Anderson; Williams, Murphy. Subs: Loach, Mings, Green, Tabb, Richardson, Ebanks-Blake, Nouble.
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
- Albion sign Premier League keeper
Comments are closed on this article.