Ipswich have given Jonny Williams a first away start as they face Albion today – and made a surprise midfield change.
Former Colchester midfielder Anthony Wordsworth replaces Cole Skuse, whose ever-present record was wrecked by a kick on the leg in the home defeat by Wigan last Saturday.
It is Wordsworth’s first start in ten months.
Williams, who started that game on loan from Crystal Palace, keeps his place.
The little Welshman is likely to operate just off nine-goal Daryl Murphy in a 4-4-1-1 set-up.
Ipswich: Gerken; Chambers, Smith, Berra, Cresswell; Hunt, Hyam, Wordsworth, Anderson; Williams, Murphy. Subs: Loach, Mings, Green, Tabb, Richardson, Ebanks-Blake, Nouble.
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker
- Hyypia has nice problem after Albion's transfer flurry
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move