Oscar Garcia believed Albion switched off twice at the back today.
And he also felt they failed to take good chances in the 2-0 defeat by Ipswich.
So what do you think went wrong for Oscar’s men at the Amex today?
Was it as simple as that – or was something lacking between the two penalty areas?
How did you see the game this afternoon?
We’d love to know your views.
- Stockdale admits he said sorry after Charlton's first goal
- Talking point - Winning run ends but has that changed your mood?
- Hyypia praises his goal-getting defender as Albion come back for a point
- Your vote, your say - Who was top man against Charlton?
- Dunk double saves a point for Albion