Oscar Garcia felt his side deserved better against Ipswich.
But he admitted they switched off defensively in their 2-0 defeat at the Amex.
Albion’s head coach also felt his side had enough chances to have gained some reward against the Tractor Boys.
Oscar said: “We created the best chances and didn’t take them.
“We are frustrated and disappointed because we conceded two goals when we switched off twice and they punished us.
“For us it is too hard to score.
“We are creating a lot of chances but we didn’t take them.
“I think we switched off only twice. Apart from those two goals they did very little.”
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Ashdown and Rose handed Crawley debuts
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley