There was not much reason to cheer for Albion today.
The Seagulls lost 2-0 at home to Ipswich while play-off rivals won.
But there must have been someone who caught your eye.
Bruno was the sponsors’ choice as Seagulls’ man of the match and he did some good work down the right.
Keith Andrews and Jesse Lingard were involved in some of their brighter moments going forward.
We have also thrown in Kazenga LuaLua, who was bright but you may feel did not play long enough for MoM honours.
So who do you think was the pick of the Seagulls on what was, admittedly, a bad day?
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?