There was not much reason to cheer for Albion today.
The Seagulls lost 2-0 at home to Ipswich while play-off rivals won.
But there must have been someone who caught your eye.
Bruno was the sponsors’ choice as Seagulls’ man of the match and he did some good work down the right.
Keith Andrews and Jesse Lingard were involved in some of their brighter moments going forward.
We have also thrown in Kazenga LuaLua, who was bright but you may feel did not play long enough for MoM honours.
So who do you think was the pick of the Seagulls on what was, admittedly, a bad day?
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Ashdown and Rose handed Crawley debuts
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley